Play Planet Ring Online
with Dreamcast multiplayer
Play Planet Ring online
with Dial up
Planet Ring is a game that came out initially pal as special content on a monthly English, later it was published a stand alone version, with microphone included essential to communicate with the other players.
Being a party game designed exclusively for online multiplayer, with the closing of the server SEGA, this title was almost in shadow and justifiable only for purposes collectable.
From 2013, thanks to the hard work of the boys and IberDC DreamcastTalk, Planet Ring is finally back online, again showing the world its potential and skills from party game.
We can use the online multiplayer Planet Ring, both with original GDrom (after entering a bootloader), that using a CD containing the patches to connect directly to the server.
All documents and files can be found in the link below.
Earth Call Project
Minigames - Dorobo 2 players + Voice Chat: Help the other player in the walls, through your voice.
- Splash 2 players + Voice Chat: A kind of naval battle, in which the player who sinks all ships of others
- Bubble Ball 4 players: Get more bubbles and hinders possible opponents
- Soar 32 players!: Gare pod with air / ship
Buy now Planet Ring Pal
W3C AND CSS VALIDATION.
Optimized for smartphone, tablet and browser Dreamcast (Dreamkey, Planetweb..)
- Online multiplayer Gaming
- Online Dreamcast players
- Community Online Dreamcast
- Play Online ChuChu Rocket
- Play Online Alien Front Online
- Play Online Worms World Party
- Sonic Adventure (rankings)
- Play online PSO
- Play online Quake III Arena
- Play Online Starlancer
- Play Online Maximum Pool
- Play Online 4x4 Evo
- Play Online Planet Ring
- Play Online Toy Racer
- PBA Tour Bowling 2001
- The Next Tetris O.E.